CHA IO DT Blog Hop Day 1
July 22, 2013
Welcome to the first day of our week long CHA DT Blog Hop. We are using our new Fall/Winter stamps and dies. Mitra is also introducing them starting today at CHA at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV, July 22 through 25. The details of the challenge are below my card details and the DT blog list.
For my card above I chose Aislinn Adam's new Prairie Plants and a sentiment from clear set Hydrangea. Below is how I put it together:
- stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and painted with Twinkling H2O's on white cardstock,
- used Spellbinders die as template to cut-out the image (a little Out-Of-The-Box technique around the edges when trimming).
- mounted flowers with 3D pop-dots
- added White Flower Soft to the left flowers
- used Glossy Accents on the yellow flowers and
- put a little FS in the middle of the flower and painted with orange.
- added 3mm pearl stickers to the corners and added yellow bow.
- stamped sentiment with Memento Olive on a 1/2"X3.5" strip of white cardstock mounted and trimmed on the cardfront edge.
Blog Hop Details
We are having a $25 Gift Certificate drawing each day during the hop, with an extra drawing on Friday. Follow the guidelines below the DT participant list each day and you will be eligible to win. Start with the DT line-up below for today, then come on back and click on the direct link to the new stamps/dies/clear sets in the last paragraph below:
- Impression Obsession Blog - YOU ARE HERE
- Dina Kowal
- Ellen Taylor
- Jeanne Streiff
- Jenny Gropp
- Kittie Caracciolo
- Laura Fulcher
- Vicki Garrett
Rules for Drawing Eligibility
To be eligible for the $25 Gift Certificate drawings, Monday through Friday, and for the extra one on Friday you should:
- Leave a comment on the IO and each participating DT member's blog for that day.
- Posts are closed for each day at 10 p.m., EST, for that day's drawing.
- The winner(s) will be announced in the post for the next day.
- To be eligible to win the extra drawing Friday, you must have commented on each participating blog for each day (Monday through Friday). Posts close at 10 p.m., EST, Friday.
- (You can go back and catch up on comments to be eligible for the 5 day drawing on Friday.)
- If you have any questions please email me.
As mentioned above, winners will be shopping with the new stamps/dies already in the on-line store. You can take a look at all of the new dies and stamps HERE. and the clear sets HERE. So join us for the week, tell your friends, and have fun every day.
Don't Forget Our "Pack Your Bags" Challenge
Details are HERE
Thanks for stopping by to look and share!!