I had fun, anyway, making a new card to share! I was in a Halloween mood, so I went that direction - I had a piece of cardstock that I had scraped with orange and black acrylic paints, so I used that for my card base. I covered that piece with kraft tissue paper, adhering itwith watered down glue. When it was dry, I lightly rubbed dark brown paint over the piece with my finger to highlight the wrinkles in the tissue paper.
The focal image (Ghost Espresso) was stamped on Neenah cardstock, then brayered with acrylic paint. After the paint was dry, I added more color with Lyra Polychrome pencils , and some acrylic and India ink markers.