Our winner for the Day 2 drawing, for her choice of 3 dies or die sets, is Colorado Crafter. Congratulations, CC, and happy shopping!!!
The last day of the hop and our Design Team has more wonderful cards for you using our new dies! Check out their blogs following the guidelines below and be eligible for the drawing where you can win 3 dies of your choice!!! After that check out the details of our challenge, that starts today for all of you, further down the post.
- IO Blog – You are Here
- Daniela Dobson
- Dina Kowal
- Ellen Taylor
- Jeanne Streiff
- Jenny Gropp
- Kittie Caracciolo
- Laura Fulcher
- Vicki Garrett
Participant Drawing Guidelines
Today is the last day of our hop:
- The hop starts here.
- Comment on each participating blog, including this one.
- The deadline for comments is 10 p.m., today, EST.
- The drawing will be for 3 Dies of the winner's choice.
- The winner for each day will be announced in a post tomorrow.
I am off to see what the DT has created and to read your comments too!!! Today, September 5, we are also starting our regular challenge for you, with a:
Your challenge continues as usual until the next Wednesday. So you've had three days to get a lot of inspiration from our great DT. For those of you who aren't familiar with our challenges, the guidelines are below:
- Use all IO dies/stamps.
- Ending time for this challenge is Wednesday, September 11, at 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format at the end of the September 5 post.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate for use in our on-line store.
- The winner is picked using Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email that night.
- The winner's name will be posted with the DT Thursday post on September 12.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery under Card Galleries at the top of the page, with a link back to your blog/gallery post.
Come join in the fun and then post your card using the Inlinkz at the bottom of today's post. If you have questions please email me. If you need inspiration you can check out the Die Gallery in the Card Galleries tab at the top of the blog. Also, there are direct links to the DT posts and more card samples in our on-line store too!
Thanks for joining in our fun for our DT Die Hop! See you back here tomorrow for the winner of our "DT Die Blog Hop Day 3"!!