- Stamped Christmas Mousette, Mr. Mouse, Tiny Mistletoe, and Not A Creature Stirring on white cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa on white cardstock using Mini Mount.
- Painted the mice and mistletoe with Twinks, but inkpads or markers can be used too. Gave Mousette little pearl earrings too!! Added Flower Soft with Glossy Accents to the mice, added Viva White Pearl and a little glitter to the berries. Used a small piece of red glitter twine for a bow for the mistletoe.
- Used the cling Not A Creature Stirring as a template for tracing around the sentiment after I stamped it, then used the Magic Matter for 1/8" to get the tan matt for around it. Mounted it to the inside and included left-over background from the Mesh Circles.
- Stamped CAC Mesh Circles with Memento Desert Sand ink on white cardstock. Added VersaMark with a dauber to selected circles, added Stamp and Bond Powder, heated to clear, added glitter, heated to set (That's why my pictures are darker. I wanted the glitter to show). Alternatives could be glue pen or glitter glue.
- Mounted to tan cardstock and added white pearl hearts in corners.
- Die cut the arch from Arch and Trellis from brown cardstock. Cut the trellis from light tan cardstock and trimmed to fit doorway to use as a small area rug under mice. Should have used some ink to make it more distinct I think.
- Used the window box die cut twice from brown cardstock for the base board (mop board) on each side of the arch.
- Arch and Rug were mounted with 3D pop dots to background, followed by the mistletoe.
- Mice were mounted with 3D pop dots.
- Trim mounted to inside and sentiment too.
LIST OF NEW CHALLENGES
A big thank to Kelli Richardson, our DT Coordinator, for the great list of challenges below. We invite you all to take part and join us in the fun, and a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate in the drawing.
- Sept 3 - 5 Die blog hop
- Sept 19 - Things That Fly
- Oct 3 - Colors of Fall
- Oct 17 - Favorite Technique
- Nov 7 - Holiday - cards, tags, gifts
- Nov 21 - Inspired by a Quote
- Dec 5 - Let It Snow
- Dec 19 - Quick And Simple Cards
Our Next Challenge "Lets Hear It For The Boys"
Our next challenge starts this Thursday, August 15. For those of you who aren't familiar with our challenges, the guidelines are below:
- Use all IO stamps/dies.
- Ending time is this challenge will be next Wednesday, August 21, at 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format and rules at the end of this post.
- The winner is selected by Random.org.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate, for use in our on-line store.
- Players are notified of the winner by email the night the challenge ends.
- The winner's name is posted with the DT Thursday post on August 22.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery, under Card Galleries at the top of the page, with a link back to your blog/gallery post
If you need inspiration you can check out 2013 Card Galleries at the top of the blog. Also, there are direct links to their DT posts and more card samples in our on-line store too!
Hope your week is starting out great and thanks for stopping by to look and share!