Let's Hear It For The Boys Challenge And More!
August 15, 2013
- IO Blog – You are Here
- Dina Kowal
- Ellen Taylor
- Jeanne Streiff
- Jenny Gropp
- Kittie Caracciolo
- Laura Fulcher
For those of you who aren't familiar with our challenges, the guidelines are below:
- Use all IO stamps/dies.
- Ending time is next Wednesday, August 21, at 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz information at the end of this post.
- The winner is selected by Random.org.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate, for use in our on-line store.
- Players are notified of the winner by email the night the challenge ends.
- The winner's name is posted with the DT Thursday post on August 22.
- Entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery with a link back to your blog/gallery post.
LIST OF NEW CHALLENGES
In case you like to plan early for our challenges, check out the great list of new challenges below!! We invite you all to take part and join us in the fun, and a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate in each drawing.
- Sept 3 - 5 Die blog hop
- Sept 19 - Things That Fly
- Oct 3 - Colors of Fall
- Oct 17 - Favorite Technique
- Nov 7 - Holiday - cards, tags, gifts
- Nov 21 - Inspired by a Quote
- Dec 5 - Let It Snow
- Dec 19 - Quick And Simple Cards
A Great Spiral Daisy Tutorial
And last, but definitely not least, DT member, Dina Kowal, saw this great Spiral Daisy tutorial by Klaudia. Below is Klaudia's finished product. The post in in Polish. You can use the Google translator in her left-hand sidebar for your language. The tutorial is so well done I think you can also go through the pictures and know what to do without the translation. Let me know what you think. Those centers are awesome. Her instructions remind me of Kittie Caracciolo's great tutorials.
If you have questions please email me. Hope your week has been great and thanks for stopping by to look and share!