Winner Of Pack Your Bags Challenge
First we would like to congratulate the winner of our Pack Your Bags Challenge, Katie Bondroff. Congratulations and happy shopping with the new images and dies!!
CHA DT Blog Hop Day 4
Welcome to the fourth day of our CHA DT Blog Hop! Our winner for Day 3 is Sandy at Simply Sandy Lee! Congratulations, Sandy, happy shopping too. You can check out our new Fall/Winter dies and stamps HERE, and the clear sets HERE. Mitra has been introducing them at CHA at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV, this week.
For my card today I chose Leigh Hannan's Ghost Espresso and the sentiment is Kalani Allred's Poisonous Potions (also available in clear set Have Broom Will Travel). The background is Cover-A-Card Mesh Circles. I created it by:
- Stamping the espresso twice on white cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa twice, painted the first one with Twinkling H2O's.
- Cut out the front of the matching plate, the label in the middle and the ghost "steam", painted, and mounted with 3D pop-dots. Added Stickles Cinnamon as shown. If you click on the photo you will see the label on the cup says, "Its Scary Good". :-)
- Stamped sentiment on white cardstock inked with Rich Cocoa marker. Cut out using die from Curved Matting Basics, inked some of the tiny circles of the Mesh Circles stamp with Memento Tangelo and stamped the corners of the diecut sentiment. Mounted on brown cardstock and used Stickles Cinnamon for the 3 dots.
- Stamped white cardstock with CAC Mesh Circles and Memento Tangelo ink. Used Curved Matting Basics largest die with it and for the matted brown and orange borders.
- Added some ribbon and corsage pin with a coffee bean bead from my stash.
Blog Hop DetailsFollow the guidelines below the DT participant list each day and you will be eligible for a drawing to win a $25 Gift Certificate for that day, with an extra drawing on Friday for people who comment every day. Start with the DT line-up below for today, then come on back and click on the direct link to the new stamps/dies/clear sets in the last paragraph below:
- Impression Obsession Blog - YOU ARE HERE
- Dina Kowal
- Ellen Taylor
- Jeanne Streiff
- Jenny Gropp
- Kittie Caracciolo
- Laura Fulcher
- Vicki Garrett
- Start Monday's Hop HERE
- Start Tuesday's Hop HERE
- Start Wednesday's Hop HERE
Rules for Drawing Eligibility
To be eligible for the $25 Gift Certificate drawings, Monday through Friday, and for the extra one on Friday you should:
- Leave a comment on the IO and each participating DT member's blog for that day.
- Posts are closed for each day at 10 p.m., EST, for that day's drawing.
- The winner(s) will be announced in the post for the next day.
- To be eligible to win the extra drawing Friday, you must have commented on each participating blog for each day (Monday through Friday). Posts close at 10 p.m., EST, Friday.
- (You can go back and catch up on comments to be eligible for the 5 day drawing on Friday.)
- Winners for Friday and the all week drawing will be announced in a post on Saturday.
- If you have any questions please email me.
As mentioned above, winners will be shopping with the new stamps/dies already in the on-line store. You can take a look at all of the new dies and stamps HERE. and the clear sets HERE. So join us for the week, tell your friends, and have fun every day.
Thanks for stopping by to look and share!!