Today I am doing something a little different. I am not doing any special technique because I pretty much did it already when I participated in our blog hop with Flower Soft, that started on June 22. If you think you missed it you didn't:
- It's still open until this Saturday, June 29,
- You have the opportunity to win 2 Gift Certificates. One by IO and one by FS
For more information on how to be eligible go HERE.
- Stamped CAC Dotty Circles on Neenah Natural cardstock with Memento Angel Pink. Used Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles as a stencil to get the background shown above.
- Stamped Frilly Forget-Me-Nots (can also be purchased as part clear set Spring Medley) with Brilliance Galaxy Gold, embossed to dry, painted with Twinkling H2O's, glued and applied Baby Pink Flower Soft, applied Stickles glitter glue to the centers. Trimmed around, applied 3D pop dots and set aside. (It was so much easier cutting around the flowers with the flower soft for body)
- The die cut is from Circle Shaker Die Set. Went around it with Angel Pink brush marker and mounted on a piece of the background. Stamped the sentiment from Hydrangea clear set with Memento Bamboo Green and applied 3d pop dots to the back.
- Mounted ribbon to back and taped to one end. Punched slots into sentiment die cut, threaded ribbon though slots, taped to other end, and mounted bouquet.
- Applied ribbon bow and stick pin. Applied al little glitter glue to 3 of the centers of Dotty Circles.
Done and really fun too!
Here is something you might want to check out, before our "What's Shakin'" Challenge which starts on July 4th. Instead of building your own, try using one of THESE. They are so easy to use. HERE is a great tutorial on how it is done by our leader, Mitra Friant.
Thanks for stopping by to look and share. See you again on DT Thursday, June 27.