We’re having fun being Patriotic today with the Flower Soft Design Team. You’ll be inspired by creative projects as you hop along the Design Teams' blogs. The hop will be open for comments from June 22nd through June 29th. Winners will be announced June 30th.
PRIZES will be awarded following the guidelines below:
- You must comment on every blog to be eligible to win either of the two gift certificates.
- One random comment will be chosen by Impression Obsession to receive a $25.00 Gift Certificate.
- One random comment will be chosen by Flower Soft to receive a $25.00 Flower Soft Gift Certificate.
WINNERS will be announced on June 30th at the Impression Obsession and Flower Soft Blogs.
The steps I used to create my card are listed below:
- Stamped Sea Grass with Desert Sand on Solar White cardstock twice and trimmed around both images, taped together and applied Flower Soft Delphinium Blue as shown.
- Stamped Summer Pot Small with Alabaster Fluid Chalk Ink on leftover brown cardstock. Applied white embossing powder and overheated a little for a fired pottery look.
- Cut Large Bow Die cut with leftover red cardstock and applied Strawberry Flower Soft to the center.
- Used largest Mini circle die and Magic Matter to create a circle for the sentiment from Spring Medley clear stamp set, stamped with Danube Blue. Applied FS Patriot around the edge.
- Created the CAC backgrounds with Fluff and Summer Sky and Desert Sand inks. Used Spellbinder largest Curved Rectangles die as a stencil for the backgrounds. Used the largest die cut and Neenah Laid Ivorystone behind that.
- Everything was mounted as shown.
I think this card could be used for an Operation Write Home soldier or a thank you card for someone as July 4th draws nearer. It was pretty quick to do and fun. Loved working with the dies and the Flower Soft.
Check out the other blogs below for some really beautiful cards.
- Flower Soft Blog
- Impression Obsession Blog - YOU ARE HERE
- Jeanne Streiff
- Dina Kowal
- Cibele Glazer
- Lorie Souther
- Jenny Gropp
- Dawn Lusk
- Vickie Harper
- Linda Beeson
- Daniela Dobson
- Kittie Caracciolo
- Deb Felts
- Laura Fulcher
- Jennie Black
Thanks so much for joining us in the fun. Have a great time with each blog post and see you back here on June 30th for the IO Gift Certificate winner and on the Flower Soft Blog for their winner.
I will be back on June 25 for Tuesday Tips and Techniques and then on June 27 for our Colors of Summer Challenge winner and DT Thursday.
Thanks for stopping by to look and share.