Impression Obsession/Flower Soft Blog Hop (IO Winner)
June 30, 2013
First, a big thank you to all who participated in the hop. Your comments were wonderful and you are the ones who really helped make the hop so much fun for everyone.
The winner of the Impression Obsession $25 gift certificate, for use in our online store, is Denise Bryant. Congratulations, Denise, and happy shopping too. You will receive it via email.
Our Next Challenge Shakes It Up!
Our next challenge, "What's Shakin'", starts July 4. For those of you who aren't familiar with our challenges, the guidelines are below:
- Use all IO dies/stamps in your post.
- The focal point of the card must be IO stamp(s) or die(s). If you have a question please email me.
- Taking part in other challenges is allowed if our company is listed first.
- Ending time is this challenge will be the following Wednesday, July 10, at 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format at the end of the challenge post.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate, for use in our on-line store, picked by Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email the night it ends.
- The winner's name will be posted with the DT Thursday post on July 11.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery under Card Galleries at the top of the page, with a link back to your blog/gallery post.
Here is something you might want to check out, before the challenge. Instead of building your own, try using one of THESE. They are so easy to use. HERE is a great tutorial on how it's done by our leader, Mitra Friant.
Have some fun, invite a friend to create too, have a stamping/die party and/or create your card using all IO dies/stamps, and then post it using the Inlinkz at the bottom of the 05/16 challenge post. If you have questions please email me.
If you need inspiration you can check out the 2012/13 Card Galleries at the top of the blog. Also, there are direct links to their DT posts and more card samples in our on-line store too!
Thanks for stopping by to look and share! Hope your week has been great. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by to look and share.