- IO Blog – You are Here
- Dina Kowal
- Jeanne Streiff
- Jenny Gropp
- Julie Koerber
- Kittie Caracciolo
- Laura Fulcher
- Vicki Garrett
This challenge continues until next Wednesday, May 8. There is a new guideline regarding the your posts. For those of you who aren't familiar with our challenges, the guidelines are below:
- Use all IO dies/stamps. (If the die is not IO, it should not be an image or border die (card shape templates, i.e. nestabilities are okay).
- Please list our challenge first if you are taking part in other challenges.
- Ending time for this challenge is Wednesday, May 8, at 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format at the end of this post.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate for use in our on-line store and selected by Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email the same night, then posted the next day on DT Thursday.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery with a link back to your blog/gallery post.
Have some fun, invite a friend to create too, have a stamping/die party and/or create your card using all IO dies/stamps, and then post it using the Inlinkz at the bottom of this post. If you have questions please email me.
If you need inspiration you can check out the 2012/13 Card Galleries at the top of the blog. Also, there are direct links to their DT posts and more card samples in our on-line store too! If you need help to start a gallery or blog I may be able to help you there too. Your participation is what helps make the challenges a success and fun too!!
DT Tutorial Tomorrow
Tomorrow DT member, Dina Kowal is posting a tutorial on the card she created "Using Negative Space" HERE. You can find her post when it is active HERE. She said she has had several requests on how she did it and you don't want to miss it.
Hope you have a fantastic weekend!! Thanks for stopping by to look and share!