- IO Blog – You are Here
- Daniela Dobson
- Dina Kowal
- Jeanne Streiff
- Jenny Gropp
- Julie Koerber
- Kittie Caracciolo
- Laura Fulcher
- Vicki Garrett
This challenge continues until next Wednesday, April 18. There is a new guideline regarding the your posts. For those of you who aren't familiar with our challenges, the guidelines are below:
- Use all IO dies/stamps. (If the die is not IO, it should not be an image or border die (card shape templates, i.e. nestabilities are okay).
- Your posts should contain only cards, etc. using IO dies/stamps.
- Please list our challenge first if you are taking part in other challenges.
- Ending time for this challenge is Wednesday, April 24, at 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format at the end of the April 18 post.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate for use in our on-line store.
- The winner is picked using Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email that night.
- The winner's name will be posted with the DT Thursday post on April 25.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery under Card Galleries at the top of the page, with a link back to your blog/gallery post.
Have some fun, invite a friend to create too, have a stamping/die party and/or create your card using all IO dies/stamps, and then post it using the Inlinkz at the bottom of the 04/18/13 challenge post. If you have questions please email me.
If you need inspiration you can check out the 2012/13 Card Galleries at the top of the blog. Also, there are direct links to their DT posts and more card samples in our on-line store too!
Thanks to those of you who emailed me with suggestions and shared your opinions on the 2 new guidelines. Your participation is what helps make the challenges a success and fun too!!
Hope you have a fantastic weekend!! Thanks for stopping by to look and share!