Thanks to all of you who participated in the hop yesterday. Your comments were wonderful! Our winner for Day 1 is Jackie Parkins at Just Stamp It. Congratulations, Jackie, and happy die shopping!
If you just got here you can see what was posted yesterday by going to Day One. If you haven't seen the wonderful new dies in our online store you can hop right to them HERE. Then come on back, check out, and comment on the wonderful cards created by our DT for Day 2 of our hop. Their blogs are listed below. After that find out how you can win 3 dies, of your choice, by following the rules for the hop listed below.
- IO Blog – You are Here
- Daniela Dobson
- Dina Kowal
- Jeanne Streiff
- Jenny Gropp
- Julie Koerber
- Kittie Caracciolo
- Laura Fulcher
- Vicki Garrett
- The hop continues today and through tomorrow, Thursday, March 21.
- The hop starts and stops here.
- Comment on each participating blog, including this one, for the current day.
- Time for ending comments for each day will be 10 p.m. EST.
- There is a drawing each day for a winner selected by Random.org.
- The winner for each day is announced in the next day's post.
- Each winner will be choosing 3 Dies of their choice!!!
I can't wait to see what the DT has created and to read your comments again!!! Thanks for stopping by and joining in our fun! See you back here tomorrow for the winner of 3 free dies of her/his own choice, and the last day of our hop and the start of:
All About The Dies Challenge
For you too, that will continue for the next week. So you have today and tomorrow to get a lot of inspiration from our great DT. For those of you who aren't familiar with our challenges, the guidelines are below:
- Use all IO dies/stamps. If the die isn't IO, it should not be a image (card shape templates are okay).
- Ending time for this challenge is Wednesday, March 27, at 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format at the end of the March 21 post.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate for use in our on-line store.
- The winner is picked using Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email that night.
- The winner's name will be posted with the DT Thursday post on March 28.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery under Card Galleries at the top of the page, with a link back to your blog/gallery post.
Have some fun, invite a friend to create too, plan a stamping/die party and/or create your card using all IO dies/stamps, and then post it using the Inlinkz at the bottom of the 03/21/13 challenge post. If you have questions please email me. If you need inspiration you can check out the 2012/13 Card Galleries at the top of the blog. Also, there are direct links to their DT posts and more card samples in our on-line store too!
Thanks for stopping by and joining in our fun! See you back here tomorrow for the winner of our "All About the Dies Day 3" and the start of our challenge for all of you..