Have you checked out the wonderful new dies in our online store lately? If not, HERE is the place to do it, but check out the cards created by our DT first. Their blogs are listed below. After that find out how you can win a die of your choice by following the rules for the hop listed below.
- IO Blog – You are Here
- Daniela Dobson
- Dina Kowal
- Jeanne Streiff
- Jenny Gropp
- Julie Koerber
- Kittie Caracciolo
- Laura Fulcher
- Vicki Garrett
Starting today through March 21, we celebrate all of our new dies with the IO Design. The guidelines for you to participate and be eligible for the drawing each day are below:
- The hop will start here each day.
- Comment on each participating blog, including this one, for that day.
- The deadline for comments for each day will be 10 p.m. EST.
- There will be a drawing on each day for 3 Dies of the winner's choice.
- The winner for each day will be announced in the next day's post.
I am off to see what the DT has created and to read your comments too!!! Then on Thursday, March 21, we will have our regular challenge for you too, with an:
All About The Dies Challenge
For you too, that will continue for the next week. So you have three days to get a lot of inspiration from our great DT. For those of you who aren't familiar with our challenges, the guidelines are below:
- Use all IO dies/stamps.
- Ending time for this challenge is Wednesday, March 27, at 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format at the end of the March 21 post.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate for use in our on-line store.
- The winner is picked using Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email that night.
- The winner's name will be posted with the DT Thursday post on March 28.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery under Card Galleries at the top of the page, with a link back to your blog/gallery post.
Have some fun, invite a friend to create too, plan a stamping/die party and/or create your card using all IO dies/stamps, and then post it using the Inlinkz at the bottom of the 03/07/13 challenge post. If you have questions please email me.
If you need inspiration you can check out the 2012/13 Card Galleries at the top of the blog. Also, there are direct links to their DT posts and more card samples in our on-line store too!
Thanks for stopping by and joining in our fun! See you back here tomorrow for the winner of our "All About the Dies Day 2".