Check out what the DT did by clicking on their links below! They will be using images from the Valentine Spring Collection, now in our online store HERE. Grab some inspiration, then come back and join us in the fun by posting your card at the bottom of this post between now and next Wednesday. Then check out the details for our DT CHA Winter Blog Hop at the bottom of this post.
- Daniela Dobson
- Dina Kowal
- Jeanne Streiff
- Jenny Gropp
- Julie Koerber
- Kittie Caracciolo
- Laura Fulcher
- Vicki Garrett
What a fun time to be had with a "Your Choice Challenge", which means any card for any occasion as long as you use all IO stamps!! For those of you who aren't familiar with our challenges, the guidelines are below:
- Ending time for this challenge is Wednesday, January 9, at 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format at the end of this post.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate for use in our on-line store.
- The winner is picked using Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email that night.
- The winner's name will be posted with the DT Thursday post on January 10.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery under Card Galleries at the top of the page.
Have some fun, invite a friend to create too, have a stamping party and/or create your card using all IO stamps, and then post it using the Inlinkz at the bottom of this post. If you have questions about anything, including how to use Inlinkz, please email me.
If you need inspiration you can check out the 2012/13 Card Galleries at the top of the blog. Also, there are direct links to their their DT posts and more card samples in our on-line store too!
CHA Winter Blog Hop
Here are the details:
- Starting next Monday, January 7 and through Friday, January 11, we will have our CHA Sneak Peek Week with designs by our IO DT Only.
- The rest of our NEW SPRING CATALOG images will be previewed for you by the DT and they will also be available to you in our online store!!!
- We will have a $25 Gift Certificate drawing every day (for those people commenting on all DT participating blogs, starting with the IO blog.
- There will be an additional drawing on Friday for those people who participated every day of the hop.
- If you (1) post the above information about the hop on your blog starting Friday, January 4, and no later than Sunday, January 6, with a link to our blog,
- And (2) send me the link to your post with the information,
- Then (3) I will give you an extra chance in the drawing for every day you participate next week. :-)
If you have any questions on how to word it, I will have a post on my personal blog this Friday so you can see how I did it. So spread the word and let's have some fun. Thanks for stopping by to look and share!