Tuesday T&T Embossing With Glitter
December 11, 2012
Okay, so I finally did it. I managed to get past the awesome dies and into some great stamps I wanted to use for my Christmas cards. I absolutely fell in love with the Tapestry Ornament by Alesa Baker, and, of course her Tapestry Banner too. Oh yes, and her Fall Branch too. I am not good at taking photos of anything with glitter it seems. :-(
Images With Glitter:
- Stamped images on white cardstock with VersaMark ink pad. Added Stamp and Bond powder, heated until clear, added glitter, heated again.
- Cut out all of the images.
- Stamped on white cardstock with Memento Olive Grove and painted with Twinkling H2O's. Other mediums work just fine.
- Fliped over and embossed from the back with a stylus.
- Stamped on leftover white cardstock with Delicata Golden Glitz ink.
- Used a leftover piece of one of the banners as a frame for the sentiment as shown.
- Found a remnant piece of pink carstock agreeing with the glitter and cut to 4.25"X5.5"
- Mounted a 4"X5.25" piece of White Laid cardstock.
- Lined up and mounted the banners as shown.
- Used the Delicata ink pad to edge the ornament and the frame for the sentiment.
- Mounted the branch and ornament with 3D pop-dots.
- Mounted the framed sentiment.
- Added the pearls and the stick pin with pearl heart and pink bicone bead.
This truly is one of those situations where the card is so much prettier IRL. If you ever have any questions on how I did something and didn't mention it, feel free to email me.
Thanks for stopping by. You still have time to join in the "Celebrating The Holidays Challenge". For the details go HERE. See back here for DT Thursday and the challenge winner too!!