Starts today. Check out what the DT did with this challenge by clicking on their links below! Grab some inspiration, then come back and join us in the fun by posting your card at the bottom of this post between now and next Wednesday.
I think our "Sending Love Challenge", means almost any card for any occasion would be appropriate. For those of you who aren't familiar with our challenges, the guidelines are below:
- Ending time for this challenge is Wednesday, December 26, at 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format at the end of this post.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate for use in our on-line store.
- The winner is picked using Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email that night.
- The winner's name will be posted with the DT Thursday post on December 27.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery under Card Galleries at the top of the page.
Have some fun, invite a friend to create too, and if you have time between now and Christmas, have a stamping party and/or create your card using all IO stamps, and then post it using the Inlinkz at the bottom of the 12/06 challenge post. If you have questions please email me.
If you need inspiration you can check out the 2012 Card Galleries at the top of the blog. Also, there are direct links to their their DT posts, the stamps, and more card samples in our on-line store too!
As mentioned in my last post, we have NEW VALENTINE STAMPS in our online store HERE. Thanks for stopping by to look and share!