- Stamped Cover-A-Card Dots with Olive Pastel ink on white cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Bazzill Swiss Dot Irish Eyes cardstock to 4.25"X5.5".
- Cut the Dots to 4.0X5.25" and mounted to Swiss Dots.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock and Irish Eyes to 2.75"X6".
- Lined up the border die from Border Duo 2 on each side of the white piece with the points along the edge on each side for die cut as shown. Measured out 5.5" of piece.
- **Turned it over and used Gold 2 sided tape down the sides of the eyelets. Mounted to the Irish Eyes piece. Poured Glamour Dust glitter over the showing tape.
- Used an 7/8" piece of organdy ribbon with another piece of 3/8" two tone ribbon. Attached them with 2 sided tape down the middle of the organdy. Mounted to the die cut lace.
- Made a bow after attaching the ribbon the same way!
Sentiment and Embellishments:
- Stamped Blessed Be The Season on white cardstock with Dark Peony.
- Ran a Scalloped Labels One die through with Swiss Dots Irish Eyes.
- Used the same die over the sentiment as a stencil. Trimmed around it and mounted to the Swiss Dots die cut.
- Mounted to the ribbon.
- Attached pearl stickers to the corners. The bottom is a little 2mm white pearl heart.
- Added a white pearl pin with a white pearl heart bead to the bow.
It took longer to tell you than to make!!! Hope to see you back here on our 'Turkey Day' for DT Thursday.