- If you missed OWH you can see how I did Holly, the Round Die Cut above, altered tag below, and the background HERE.
- The die cut and embossed Fancy Tree was painted with Twinking H2O's. The star at the top of the tree was die cut 3 times. Two of the stars were attached to the sides of the bottom tag.
- The sentiment, Much Love, was stamped with Memento Express Truffle on Natural cardstock.
- The tiny stars from the center of the larger die cut stars were painted and mounted in the lower left hand corner of the card.
- Glitter was used to enhance the stars and Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen was used on the tree. Pearl stickers were added to the center of the stars with the sentiment.
- Snowman Trio was stamped with Memento Toffee Crunch, painted, and cut out. The snow hill on the left and the tree on the right were stamped, cut out, embossed from the back and mounted. A Sakura glue pen was used to add glitter to the snowmen and snow.
- Stamped Merry Little Christmas sentiment on white cardstock. Die cut sentiment with tag from Flags die set. Cut one more flag to have matching knotches at both ends. Taped together and added holly and berries from Twig Wreath die set.
- CAC Reverse Quatrefoil was stamped length wise on white cardstock with Memento Summer Sky. Two pieces were cut 4"x5.25" were cut. One was mounted on a 4.25"X5.5" piece of white cardstock.
- TOP Card front: Sticky Paper and the Snowflakes die set were used to cut 2 die cuts of each. The paper was peeled off and the 'sticky' sides placed in Crystal glitter in a Gladware storage container. They were added randomly with Glossy Accents, some overlapping the margins, and trimmed.
- BOTTOM (of Twisted Fold): A 4.25"X9.75" piece of white cardstock was folded at the 5.5" mark of the 9.75". The short half measured 4.25"X4.25". The second piece of the CAC background was mounted on the 4.25"X5.5" side. Cut a piece of white cardstock 3.75" x5.0" and centered that over the mounted CAC. Mounted last snowflake in bottom left corner.
- Folded the 4.25"X4.25" (left side of card fold) from bottom left to to upper right center to form a triangle. Unfolded and taped bottom triangle as shown in right photo above.
- Mounted Snowman Trio on top Cardfront. Mounted a bow in center of one snowflake and pearl stickers in the others. On the one on the bottom of the card fold a 5mm heart pearl sticker was added.
- A leftover piece of the Quatrefoil background was cut to 2 7/8"X1 3/8" and the corners were rounded with a punch. The sentiment was mounted to that. 3D pop dots were added to the top and glue dots to the bottom.
That's it. Sometimes I think it's too detailed, but I always try to think of those that are just learning. Hope you enjoyed the 'double take'. See you back here on Thursday for our DT treat and for the winner of our Party Time Challenge too. Have a great week and thanks for stopping by to look and share!
HOLLY CHRISTMAS CARD: SNOWMAN TRIO CHIRSTMAS CARD: