All of the things I did were so easy I didn't do any photos. I fell in love with Angelica and the background after making THIS card. All of Angelica's image is embossed from behind with a stylus on an embossing pad. This is how I created the rest of the card:
- Stamped Angelica twice on white cardstock. Painted one image and accented wings and halo with glue and glitter.
- Painted hair and arms on second image, cut out and mounted with 3D pop-dots.
- Die cut Border Duo 1 loop eyelet die on white cardstock. Cut out skirt and used as a pattern for the loop eyelet. Traced, cut out, and mounted with one 1/16" pop-dot in middle and taped sides and waist. Used the eyelets as a pattern for the wings and cut out with X-Acto knife.
- Turned arms over and added Glossy Accents down the center of each arm. When dry mounted and used stylus in the middle to crease arms.
- Stamped Happy Holidays.
- Used the die cut from Mini Rectangle Tags 2 as a stencil and traced around it to give more room for the words. Ran edge on inkpad to accent it. Punched hole.
- Cut a white piece of cardstock to 3 1/8"X5.5".
- Stamped Cover-A-Card Ornate Snowflakes twice on an 8.5"X11" piece of white cardstock length-wise with Memento Summer Sky (you could also use Fluid Chalk Ice Blue too).
- Cut a piece of the Ornate Snowflakes to 3 1/16"X5.25" and mounted on the white piece.
- Folded a piece of white cardstock to make a 4.25"X5.5" card.
- Die cut one end (width) with the eyelet half from Border Duo 2.
- Mounted white satin ribbon to background and mounted on cardfront as shown.
- Mounted Angelica with 3D pop-dots.
- Mounted Bow from Bow-Easy to ribbon.
- Drew silver cord through bow, threaded tag, and tied knot.
- Accented with pearl stickers on snowflakes, skirt, wings, and tag, and added heart stick pin.
- Used the smallest snowflake die from Snowflakes for 6 snowflakes on Ornate Snowflake leftover background. 3 for inside and 3 for envelope.
- Trimmed 3 to make them smaller and different.
- Mounted inside and on envelope as shown and added Viva Decor White Ice Pearl pen to centers. On the envy, if you flick from the back the pearl flattens so it goes through the mail if needed.
Our Favorite Quote/Saying Challenge is still on until tomorrow night at 10 p.m. EST. For more details go HERE, and then join us in the fun. Thanks for stopping by to look and I'll see you back here day after tomorrow for DT Thursday!!