If you just got here you can see what was posted Wednesday and Thursday by going HERE. The links are set up so you can go to the posts for the hop on each DT members blog. If you haven't seen the wonderful new dies in our online store you can hop right to them HERE.
Then come on back, check out, and comment on the wonderful cards created by our DT for Day 3 of our hop. Their blogs are listed below. After that find out how you can win 3 dies, of your choice, by following the rules for the hop listed below.
- Today is the last day of the hop, Friday, September 28.
- The hop starts and stops here.
- Comment on each participating blog, including this one, for the current day.
- Time for ending comments for each day will be 10 p.m. EST.
- There will be a drawing for the winner selected by Random.org.
- The winner will be announced in tomorrow's post.
- The winner will be choosing 3 Dies of their choice!!!
I can't wait to see what the DT has created and to read your comments again!!! See you back here tomorrow for the winner of 3 free dies of her/his own choice.
Party Time Challenge
Next Thursday, October 4, is the start of our "Party Time Challenge". If you haven't participated in our two monthly challenges, the guidelines to get ready are below:
- Ending time for this challenge is Wednesday, October 10, at 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format at the end of the October 4 post.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate for use in our on-line store.
- The winner is picked using Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email that night.
- The winner's name will be posted with the DT Thursday post on October 11.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery under Card Galleries at the top of the page.
Have some fun, invite a friend to create too, have a stamping party and/or create your card using all IO stamps, and then post it using the Inlinkz at the bottom of the October 4 post. If you have questions please email me. My email is right under my name near the top of the sidebar to your right.
Have you ever seen a card on a one of our DT blogs and then can't remember when or where. Well just take a look at either the DT Galleries or the 2012 Galleries for this year at the top of our blog. There are direct links with the cards and stamps so you can see how they were created.
Hope to see you all at our challenge next Thursday! Thanks for stopping by to look and share!