Our "It's All About The Dies Blog Hop" Day 3 Winner
September 29, 2012
Thanks to all of you who participated these last three days. Your comments and feedback have been outstanding and we feel the hop was a huge success! Our winner for the hop yesterday is Louise Charlton at My Discoveries. Congratulations, Louise, and happy die shopping!!
If you got here late and want to see all of the cards that were posted by the Design Team, go to the Card Galleries tab at the top of the page, click on that, and then on 2012 DIES. You will find:
- Direct links to the Design Team members posts for each card and
- A list of the dies and stamps used to create each card with direct links to the die/stamp in our online store.
If you would just like to shop you can click on the Shop tab above the Card Galleries. If you haven't seen the wonderful new dies in our online store you can hop right to them HERE. Then come on back and check out how to join in our next challenge by following the details below.
Party Time Challenge
Next Thursday, October 4, is the start of our "Party Time Challenge". If you haven't participated in our two monthly challenges, the guidelines to get ready are below:
- Ending time for this challenge is Wednesday, October 10, at 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format at the end of the October 4 post.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate for use in our on-line store.
- The winner is picked using Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email that night.
- The winner's name will be posted with the DT Thursday post on October 11.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery under Card Galleries at the top of the page.
Have some fun, invite a friend to create too, have a stamping party and/or create your card using all IO stamps, and then post it using the Inlinkz at the bottom of the October 4 post. If you have questions please email me. My email is right under my name near the top of the sidebar to your right.
Have you ever seen a card on a one of our DT blogs and then can't remember when or where? Well just take a look through the Card Galleries for this year at the top of our blog. There are direct links with the cards and stamps so you can see how they were created.
Hope to see you all at our challenge next Thursday! Thanks for stopping by to look and share!