It's The Yellow & Gray Challenge
August 16, 2012
First checkout our DT creations on their blog posts listed below:
And then post your entries at the end of this post. If you aren't familiar with our challenges, the challenge information is below and the guidelines are at the end of the post:
- Ending time for this challenge is next Wednesday, August 22, at 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format thumbnail format at the end of the August 16 post.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate for use in our on-line store.
- The winner is picked using Random.org.
- Players are notified of the winner by email that night.
- The winner's name will be posted with the DT Thursday post on August 23.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery under Card Galleries at the top of the blog page.
Join in the fun and create your card using all IO stamps, then post it using the Inlinkz at the bottom of this post. If you have questions please email me. My email is right under my name near the top of the sidebar to your right.
If you need inspiration you can check out the 2012 Card Galleries at the top of the blog. Also, there are direct links to the stamps, their DT posts, and more card samples in our on-line store! For all of you early birds, our posts are going to be up at 6 a.m. EST starting with this post. The DT members will coordinate their blogs based on that time too.
Hope to see you all here on Tuesday T&T! Thanks for stopping by to look and share!