DT Thursday And Our New Challenges
August 30, 2012
Our Design Team member hostessing today's DT Thursday is Laura Fulcher. She has the most adorable treat for everyone. So take a look at the sneak peek below and then hop on over to her blog, HERE. Then head on back here to check out the details of our next challenge!
Our new list of challenge are below. They will be in the IO sidebar soon. They are:
- 9/6 - Favorite quote/saying
- 9/20 - Nature inspired
- 9/26 - 9/28 It's all about the dies - 3 day blog challenge - Design Team Only
- 10/4 - Party time!
- 10/18 - Have a bewitching Halloween
- 11/1 - A gift for you
- 11/15 - Happy Fall, y'all!
- 12/6 - Celebrating the holidays
- 12/20 - Sending love
Our Next Challenge
From our new list is on September 9, we start our Favorite Quote/Saying Challenge. For those of you who aren't familiar with our challenges, the guidelines are below:
- Ending time for this challenge is next Wednesday, September 12, at 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format thumbnail format at the end of the September 9 post.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate for use in our on-line store.
- The winner is picked using Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email that night.
- The winner's name will be posted with the DT Thursday post on September 13.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery under Card Galleries at the top of the page.
Have some fun, invite a friend to create too, have a stamping party and/or create your card using all IO stamps, and then post it using the Inlinkz at the bottom of the September 9 post. If you have questions please email me. My email is right under my name near the top of the sidebar to your right.
If you need inspiration you can check out the 2012 Card Galleries at the top of the blog. Also, there are direct links to the stamps, their DT posts, and more card samples in our on-line store!
Don't forget we have some new terrific dies in our online store. If you can't wait, you can hop right to them HERE.
Hope to see you all at the Favorite Quote/Saying Challenge on September 9! Have a fun and safe Labor Day weekend and thanks for stopping by to look and share!