CHA Summer DT Blog Hop
Before the 'sneak peek', make time this next week to attend our CHA Summer DT Blog Hop:
- It will be held Monday, July 15, through Friday, July 20.
- A Gift Certificate Drawing will be held every day and an extra one on Friday.
- To be eligible to win each day you must leave a comment on the blog of each participating DT members blog for that day.
- To be eligible to win on the extra drawing Friday you must have commented on each blog each day, including Friday.
- If you have any questions please ask by emailing me. My email is near the top of the right-hand column.
Hope to see you all there. Now for the 'sneak peek'. I want to let you know that the two sneak peek stamps are not available in the online store now, but I will let you know when the stamps shown at CHA are in the online store.
Below are the items I pulled together to get started.
- (VersaMark Resist technique works with any kind of ink. I used watercolor. Brayers and any dye or pigment ink will work. If you use pigment, you may want to wipe down the cardstock after to pull it from the VersaMark. ) Cover-A-Card Dotty Circles was stamped on white cardstock with Versamark.
- The dark green and VersaMarked cardstock was put through the Cuttlebug. The VersaMarked cardstock was trimmed to fit in the center of the dark green.
- Little Witch & Frog was inked with Memento Tuxedo Black 3 times. The first one I used as a map to mount the frog and some of the witch, and also to decide how and where to mount the Small Circle Shake-It Pouch.
- They were painted with twinks, but dyes, other watercolors, or Copic/ShinHan markers can also be used. I stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black and paint with Twinkling H2O's without a problem. Some people have problems with dyes running when using watercolors.
- I trimmed around the little witch and the frog.
- After I trimmed around the little frog I made his background. I wanted him to "wobble". I used a dark green cardstock remnant and put it though the Cuttlebug using the smaller floral edge. I am showing you white thinking it would show up better.
- Lined up the Shake-It Pouch and drew around the edge. Trimmed to the white area you see above. Below shows you how it looks in the green.
- I assembled the shaker first by placing the beads/stars in the middle and then removing the seal protection on the Shake-It Pouch and mounted it. Then I attached the green border and added some stars with Glossy Accents.
- I placed it temporarily and mounted the witch with 3D pop dots.
- I attached the Action Wobble to the back of the Shake-It Pouch. Next I attached it to the card front as shown.
- I added the May Arts ribbon and a bow, done with the Bow-Easy.
- The sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and then put through the Cuttlebug with a smaller Spellbinders Labels Eight die.
Thanks for stopping by to look and don't forget you still have until 10 pm tomorrow night to join us in the "Dies" challenge. DT Thursday is just around the corner too!!