The winner of our Dies Challenge is Donna Bowman at The Crafty Corgi . Congratulations, Donna, and happy shopping too!
Our Design Team member hostessing today's DT Thursday is Dina Kowal. Dina is not only a DT member, but she designs stamps as well. We have been witnessing some of her beautiful dkdesigns recently. She has a real treat for you today.....and no it's not a frog. :-) She has put together a fun tutorial on how to make little rolled daisies using the fence die. So take a look at the sneak peek and then hop on over to her blog, HERE. Then head on back here to check out the details of our DT CHA Blog Hop!
CHA Summer DT Blog Hop
Make time this next week to attend our CHA Summer DT Blog Hop and see a lot of the new stamps and dies for the Fall/Winter season!
- It will be held Monday, July 15, through Friday, July 20.
- A Gift Certificate Drawing will be held every day and an extra one on Friday.
- To be eligible to win each day you must leave a comment on the blog of each participating DT members blog for that day. Posts are closed for each day at 10 pm for that day's drawing. (You can go back and comment to be eligible for the 5 day drawing on Friday.
- To be eligible to win on the extra drawing Friday you must have commented on each DT blog participating on each day, including Friday.
- If you have any questions please ask by emailing me. My email is near the top of the right-hand column.
Some great news I received last night was that the NEW FALL/WINTER STAMPS and DIES will be in the online store next week. That's means great shopping for the winners!
Hope to see you all there! Thanks for stopping by to look and share!