Welcome to our "Sending Comfort" (Sympathy, Encouragement, etc.) Challenge. I can't wait to see what the DT has created and then see what you add too. So first let's get on over to the the Design Team blogs below and see what they have for us:
Now it's your turn. For those of you who aren't familiar with our challenges, they are open to you too as participants using the Inlinkz thumbnail format. You are invited to join us with the chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate in each challenge. The dates for this challenge are below and the rules are with the thumbnail format at the bottom of the post:
- Ending time for this challenge is next Wednesday, May 23 , at 10 p.m. EST. (Note - The Inlinkz code is not always closing posts when I enter the correct date and time, so please be sure to note the 10 pm EST ending time. Thanks)
- The winner is picked using Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email that night.
- The winner's name will be posted with the DT Thursday post on May 24.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery.
Now about the BLOG CANDY. Since some of the most comforting 'people' in our world are our pets, I have two animal Clear Stamp Sets to give away. I will be using Random.org to select the winners. Here is how you win:
- Leave a comment on each DT member's blog who is participating today.
- Leave a comment at the bottom of this blog too.
- I will announce the winners on my next Tuesday Tips and Techniques post on May 23.
- Below are the sets in the order of the two drawings.
Our new challenge list is on its way and I can tell you it will be a really really exciting release. It will include some awesome Gary Robertson images and a NEW IO designer's images too. :-) So stay tuned.
If you would like some ideas, you can:
- check out all the great cards created by the DT for today's challenge.
- Look in the Card Galleries Tab at the top of the page. There are direct links to each DT member's post with each card.
- You can also check them out by DT member, by clicking on the blog links under their names in the sidebar. They have been linked to show their latest IO posts in chronological order.
Hope your week has been great so far!! Can't wait to see your creativity with our Sending Comfort challenge, and thanks for stopping by to join in the fun and say hi! If you have any questions, please click on the EMAIL link under my name in the sidebar.