What a beautiful bunch of cards we had in our challenge, by our Design Team and our customers! Our winner for our "Spring Is In The Air Challenge", is Patti Gilliam at Cherish Each Precious Day. Congratulations, Patti, and happy shopping!
All of your cards from the last and prior challenges are posted. Links to your site are also posted with your card. That way people can see how you created your card. When you enter the challenge:
- You must have a link in your post to our blog and
- You must list the names of stamps you used.
Also all of the cards for the Design Team are up to date. You can view them in the Gallery tab above by clicking on:
- The 2012 SPRING album, or
- By clicking on the DT names (both albums have links to their blogs for more details on the cards)
- Or zip over to the store by clicking on the Online Store tab at the top of the post. You can see them there by name or stamp type.
This DT Thursday is brought to you by DT member, Dina Kowal!! Talk about a wealth of information on techniques, etc. She is currently visiting here in the states. She and her family live and do missionary work in Asia. Her card for today uses one of the stamps for this month's release, called Romeo and Juliet. I was really intrigued by it. I hope you enjoy the humorous take on the mice as much as I did. So with a glance at her 'sneak peek' below, let's get on over to her blog, HERE . While you are there, let her know what you think. I didn't know until today, but she also has candy for some lucky people too! Looks like a beautiful card from here!
As you know, our new challenges are listed in the sidebar to your left. We have more monthly new stamp releases in April, and May. They are cute, pretty, and fun too. The Design Team will be ready with more great cards for you to see, and of course we want to see your cards using the theme too!
So with that in mind, our next challenge is Thursday, April 5, and is a "Summer Fun In The Water And Sun" Challenge".
- It will continue until the following Wednesday evening, April 11, at 10 p.m.
- You are not required to use the newest IO stamps
- You are required to use ALL IO stamps
- You have a chance to win a $25 gift certificate.
So get busy out there and create your card for our "Summer Fun In The Water And Sun" cards using all IO stamps and then post it using the Inlinkz at the bottom of the April 5 post. If you have questions please email me. My email is right under my name in the next column over.
Get busy out there and join us for our next challenge and invite a friend to enjoy it with you!!! Thanks for stopping by to look and share!