I don't have a tutorial for you today, but I wanted to let you know about some changes on the blog and when I will be doing the tutorials too. First, all of the new cards from the Design Team are both here and in the online store. You can see them here by:
- Clicking on the 2012 Spring Stamps, under the Card Galleries Tab at the top.
- If you see a card you like, click on it and you will see the stamps linked to the online store
- A link to the DT members blog for that post
Of course, if you ever want to just shoot on over the the new on-line store you can just click on the ONLINE STORE tab at the top of the blog!!
I will be doing the tutorials twice each month. It will give me more time to plan and to be more organized too. I will start the tutorials again in April and they will be the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month. Some of you have given me some ideas and really appreciate them. They are on my list. If any of you would like to suggest techniques, etc. my email is just below my name in the sidebar too.
Our "Spring Is In The Air" challenge is on right now and if you need to know how to play:
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format at the bottom of this post.
- Ending time for the challenge is next Wednesday, March 21, at 10 p.m. EST.
- The winner is picked using Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email that night.
- The winner's name will be posted with the DT Thursday post on March 22.
The new widget with the challenge dates is posted in the sidebar to your right. Notice that our next New Stamps and Stamp Set Releases are scheduled for April 5th, and May 3rd. The stamps are just as cute, pretty, and fun too. You won't want to miss out. The Design Team will be here creating cards with all of the new designs and we will still be having our challenges for you too, just like this last week.
Hope you week has been great so far!! Can't wait to see your creativity with this challenge, and thanks for stopping by to join in the fun and say hi!