Paula Huiras is the winner for our "Orange" Challenge. Congratulations, Paula, and happy shopping! If the rest of you missed all of the entries for the challenge, please check them out HERE!!
And time for you to guess which Design Team member is hostessing today's DT Thursday. Not only does she design for IO, but she teaches classes at a local stamp store. She has been stamping for over 9 years. She says that pumpkins and Leigh Hannan stamps are some of her favorites. Her video on how she uses her Cover-A-CardTM stamps is the one posted on this blog and at the IO On-line store.
Have you guessed yet? If you've ever looked around her blog and/or watched the video, you might be guessing, "I think that's Laura Fulcher", and you would be right!. A sneak peek of what she has for us today is below. She has used a CAC background stamp to help create for her card today too! You can see her full post HERE ! Thanks, Laura, for a wonderful card to get us in the mood to do some holiday stamping. Stop by Laura's blog, you all, and let her know you were there!
"A Thanks For Inviting Us Hostess Gift" Challenge
The challenge starts August 18 and ends Wednesday evening, August 24, at 10 p.m. If the rest of you would like a chance to win free stamps too, get busy out there and then post your card using the "The Color Orange" here, at the bottom of the August 4 post using Inlinkz. So get busy out there. Invite a friend. Have a stamping party. Then add your card here at the bottom of the August 18 post. The instructions are below:
- Challenges are first and third Thursdays of the month
- Ending time for this challenge will be Wednesday, August 24, 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format and guidelines at the end of the post.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate for use in our on-line store.
- The winner is picked using Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email that night.
- The winner's name will be the next day on DT Thursday.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery under Card Galleries at the top of the page.
If you have questions please email me. My email is right under my name near the top of the sidebar to your right. Thanks for stopping by to look and share!