Our new winner is Karen McAlpine. Congratulations, Karen. Your will be receiving your gift certificate in an email shortly. Thank you all for playing. The next challenge results should be a lot quicker with the new way you can all post your wonderful cards.
Second, the DT has decided to do posts on their blogs on Thursdays when challenges are not done. Check here on those Thursdays to see which DT member is posting for that day. I am so excited to see what they create next.
Customer Challenge Change
Starting March 17, with our "Anything But A Card" challenge, we will be trying out the Inlinkz thumbnail format for participating customers . I have a list of sites that have free galleries if some of you need them. For those of you who are interested in that information, please Email Me. If all of this is new to you, I will help if I can with "how to". It's pretty straight forward. I think you will find it really easy after doing it once.
Below are the guidelines modified with the new changes. I think you will really like them.
- Ending time for this the "Anything But A Card" challenge is Friday, March 18, at 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format and guidelines at the end of the post.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate for use in our online store.
- The winner is picked using Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email that night.
- The winner's name will be posted that evening too.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery under Card Galleries at the top of the page.
Have some fun, invite a friend to play, have a stamping party and/or create your card using at least one die and all IO stamps, and then post it using the Inlinkz at the bottom of the March 17 post. If you have questions please email me. My email is right under my name near the top of the sidebar to your right.