So head on over to IO DT blogs below to see what wonderful and creative cards they have created for you. Their blogs are listed below:
In addition we have our first customer entries in the challenge.
Our first entry is from Lynda Pleckan at Paper Arts Cafe. She chose the clear stamp set Fall Squares set to create her masterpiece. What a really beautiful fall card, Lynda. Thank you for playing and good luck in our drawing too!!
Pamela designed the next fun and pretty card to share with us. She used Shoe Queen, Leopard Heel Backs, and Victorian Boot. Next to diamonds, I think it's shoes that just may be a girl's best friend!!
Next we have this beautiful card by Bernadette Tolley. She created this wonderful fall card using Cover-A-CardTM Large Paisley, and the quote, Watch The Leaves. Isn't that just lovely with those leaves and that bow! If you look carefully or click on the card, you may see the Paisley embossing and it looks like a white patent leather pattern.
Our last pretty card for this post is by Tracey Kuzniak at My World of Cards, Scrapbooking, and Triathlons. She used Cover-A-CardTM Large Paisley and Small Paisley. The quote is computer generated. A very lovely card, Tracey. I love that lace and the vintage way it ties the whole card together.
The first is from Charlene Driggs at Paper And Ink Playground. She used feminine and girlie shoe Peep Toe Pump and her saying Pretty Shoes to create the beautiful and fun cards below. The first is in deep aqua:
and the second:
Our next entry is from Cindy Messer, who is wisely starting her Christmas preparations. She designed her card using one of the stamps from clear stamp set Holidays. A really lovely background and the verse is wonderful too! Cindy, thank you for sharing with us and good luck in our drawing too!
Thank you all for playing and good luck in the drawing too!
So now that you have seen the IO DT and customer creations, don't you just want to create your own too! For those of you who are new follow the guidelines below and you too can get a chance to win free stamps of your choice:
- Challenges are held the First and Third Thursdays of each month.
- Please use at least one Impression Obsession stamp.
- Please provide the name(s) and/or stamp number(s) of IO stamps only with your email to me.
- Entries will be accepted until that Friday, October 22, 9 p.m., EST.
- Email your entry to me using the "Email Shirley" link provided near the top of the right-hand sidebar.
- All participant cards will be posted here the day they are entered.
- Cards with only all IO Stamps will be added to our IO Customer Gallery under the Card Galleries tab.
- ALL participants will be entered in the drawing for a $25 Gift Certificate for use at our a Online Store.
Don't forget a list of our challenges is in the left-hand sidebar. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. So get busy out there!! Stamp up a card with your "Favorite Poem, Quote, and/or Saying" and send it to me. Hope you had a great week and enjoy a wonderful weekend too!! Thanks for stopping by to look and say hi!