And the IO Design Team has their creations all ready for you to check out:
In addition, we already have 6 customers who have entered their cards below:
The first beautiful card were created by Ulrike at Blonde Aquamarine's Cards. Ulli used Rowboat to create both of them. She used the computer for the words on the first card.
Our second entries come from Yvonne Whittington. She used Sail Martini to create her first masterpiece of humor and you can see it also posted HERE. Not only is Yvonne's card very creative and pretty, but you have to enjoy her humor too! She created most of her own comment and it is are priceless!!!
Your cards are so pretty and so much fun too, Yvonne. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card and your sense of humor too!
This card is designed by Karen Mc Alpine at Dreaming and Creating. She chose to use beautiful Seashell Collage for her creation. It is done with chalks and she added real shell pieces down the right side. Gorgeous, Karen.
One of my favorite stamps too. Thank you for sharing with us, Karen.
Bernadette Tolley's card below is designed with using Sea Horse. She used beads for her bubbles and look at that beautiful bow. How stunning, Bern!
The next entry is offered by Mary Ann Cost. Mary Ann chose to use Red Rubber Shell Cube and Beach to create this lovely sea scape. You can also view her card in her card HERE. Look how she used the Beach stamp to create the edge where the ocean and beach meet. The fiber and texture down the side is wonderful and the way she did the sections on the right side is really unique too! Just beautiful, Mary Ann! Thank you for sharing and playing!
Our last, but definitely not least, pretty and cheerful card just arrived from Deloris T., who posts her designs to her Flickr Gallery. You can see the card below HERE. She also chose Clear Stamp Set, Beach Fun. Very clever way of using the smaller stamps in the set. She used a template to place her images. A very bright and upbeat beach card, Deloris. Thank you so much for playing and sharing your design with us.
I wish all of you good luck in our drawing and thanks again for joining us in the challenge.
The rest of you out there can play too, of course! All you need to do is create a card using the guidelines below:
- Use at least one Impression Obsession stamp.
- Provide the name(s) and/or stamp number(s) of IO stamps only with your email to me. If you have a problem finding this information, sometimes I can help.
- Entries will be accepted until this Saturday, June 5, 9 p.m., EST.
- Email your entry to me using the Email Shirley link provided near the top of the sidebar to the right.
- All participant cards will be posted here the day they are entered.
- Cards with only all IO Stamps will added to our IO Customer Gallery on the Card Galleries tab at the top of the page.
- Participants in the challenge will be entered in the drawing for the $25 Gift Certificate for use at our Online Store.
- We use Random.org to select the winner.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. So get busy out there!! Stamp up a storm and send me your cards for the next challenge. Win a chance to pick out your own free stamps! Hope you are having a great weekend and hope you are getting ready for the next challenge too