and the Design Team has their creations all ready for you to see:
In addition, we already have 3 customers who have entered their cards below:
The first two cards are from Mandy Chou. She is using Butterfly Scene, which is an "Out of the Box" stamp all by itself, don't you think? The first is just so bright, colorful, and cheerful too! Beautiful cards, Mandy, and thank you for playing. Good luck in the drawing too!
And her second card is just as beautiful with the same stamp, but very soft and lovely too!
Following Mandy is Bernadette Tolley. She created 3 cards for the challenge. Her first card also uses a House. She also used Leafy Branch as a border, and Welcome To The Neighborhood. The Flower Soft is a wonderful touch and her picket fence assists with the card as a stand alone. Very pretty, Bernadette.
And for her third card she used the Leafy Branch as Holly. The snow globe was created using the Under Glass stamp. Stickers were used for the word and images under the glass. Very creative and lovely cards, Bernadette. Thank you for playing and good luck in the drawing too!
Our third card is from Miranda Degenaars at 'Mir'acle Art Color & Design. She created her card using Damask Flower, which come also as a Clear Set. How gorgeous, Miranda, and thank you for playing. Good luck in our drawing too.
Very beautiful cards, ladies. Now the rest of you can join in too for this "Out Of The Box Challenge" (use a stamp for something other than what it was intended). Below are the guidelines:
- Use at least one Impression Obsession stamp.
- Provide the name(s) and/or stamp number(s) of IO stamps only with your email to me. If you have a problem finding this information, sometimes I can help.
- Entries will be accepted until this Saturday, May 8, 9 p.m., EST.
- Email your entry to me using the Email Shirley link provided near the top of the sidebar to the right.
- All participant cards will be posted here the day they are entered.
- Cards with only all IO Stamps will added to our IO Customer Gallery on the Card Galleries tab at the top of the page.
- Participants in the challenge will be entered in the drawing for the $25 Gift Certificate for use at our Online Store.
- We use Random.org to select the winner.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. So get busy out there!! Stamp up a storm and send me your cards for the next challenge.
Don't forget a list of our challenges is on the sidebar to the left. Hope your week is turning out great and thanks for stopping by to check out the challenge!