A Great DT Member's Post
January 28, 2010
CHA started on January 24 and as promised by Mitra, the rest of her Valentine-Spring line up of stamps is available online HERE.
Now about our Design Team member. It is Jenny Gropp at One Krafty Kat, and she really is! She has a gorgeous post today with one of Gary Robertson's designs, but what really caught my eye on the tip side of things is HERE. She shows you in her post how to be creative with dies that aren't the exact size you want, and how to use tape on your creations to add a wonderful finishing touch. I think you could even do it with cardstock or ribbon too.
I know you agree she is one talented lady. One more reason why you need to hop on over to the DT's blogs during challenges......And speaking of challenges.
Don't forget our next challenge is Feb 4 - Shades of Green Color Challenge. I hope you will join us for the next challenge. If you would like to prepare early for the challenges, here are the guidelines:
- Impression Obsession stamps only.
- Please provide the names and/or stamp numbers with your email to me. If you have a problem find this information, sometimes I can help.
- Entries will be accepted until that Saturday, February 10, at midnight, EST.
- You email your entry to me using the Email Shirley link provided near the top of the second sidebar to the right.
- All participant cards will be posted here and our Customer Gallery under the Card Galleries at the top of the page.
- The drawing will be on that Sunday for a $25 Gift Certificate for use at our Online Store.
- The winner is chosen by Random.org.
I can't wait to see who plays next!! Hope your weekend is turning out great and thanks for stopping by all!