I have really enjoyed traveling to Design Team members blogs and looking around. I often see tutorials they have created or tips they offer that are wonderful. When I see them in the future, I will be posting a link here with a sample of what they create, that hasn't been seen in challenges, so you don't miss out on more of their wonderful art and how they do it.
Isn't it wonderful. I could imagine using pastel colors for a background for a baby card, or red, pinks, and browns or blacks for a Valentine's Day card. Bold colors for Spring, etc. This current one is so great for Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Fall too. If you would like to see how she did that great background and the rest too, go HERE. Thank you Kathy for sharing your wonderful technique with us.
If you want to see how Kathy has used other IO stamps to create beautiful cards, you can click on her photo album on the right. If you would like to see how she created them, you can visit her blog, look in the left-hand sidebar under Labels for Impression Obsession, and have a wonderful trip.
Hope your Christmas was Merry and safe. Don't forget our next Challenge is coming January 7. The theme is listed below with the other challenges to follow:
- Jan. 7 -- SPRING
- Jan. 21 -- SHAPED Card (anything but rectangle)
I hope you will join us for the next CHALLENGE. If you would like to prepare early for the challenge, here are the guidelines:
- Impression Obsession stamps only.
- Entries will be accepted until the following Saturday at midnight, EST.
- You email your entry to me using the Email Shirley link provided near the top of the sidebar to the right.
- All participant cards will be posted here and in our IO Customer Gallery in the very next sidebar over.
- The drawing will be on that following Sunday for a $25 Gift Certificate, chosen by Random.org for use at our ONLINE STORE.
I can't wait to see who plays next!!
Mitra, the Design Team, all of her crew at IO and I are hoping your Holiday has been Happy and Safe and that you have:
A Very Healthy Happy New Year too!!!
Thanks for stopping by all!