The main image is Ice Skate Stockings. It was:
- stamped with StazOn Jet Black on Neenah cardstock. They were painted with Twinkling H2O's Garnet+Rubilite, Olive Vine, Sweet Alfalfa, Moss Green, Royal Satin, and Solar Gold.
- For the tops of the stockings I used White Fun Flock on the left and Shimmerz Blingz Gold glimmer. I trimmed around the image before mounting it.
- The largest Spelllbinders Labels 4 die was used with my Cuttlebug, and then embossed with the Heart Dotted Swiss from CuttlebugLove Language set. I embossed the edges with the die and then painted with Twinks Solar Gold.
- The bow is a triple bow done with the Bow-Easy.
- The white frame you see is a leftover from the Spellbinders Frameabilities Scalloped Frames.
- It was mounted on top of the background.
- Stencil, Doodle Dots from The Crafters Workshop, was used for the faux stitching done with an SU Old Olive marker.
- Stamps: IO - Ice Skate Stockings and IO Cover-a-Cards™ - CC002 - Swirls and CC008 - Thick and Thin
- Inks - StazOn Jet Black, VersaMark, SU Old Olive or Adirondack Pesto, Twinkling H2O's Garnet+Rubilite, Olive Vine, Sweet Alfalfa, Moss Green, Royal Satin, Solar Gold and Shimmerz Blingz Gold Glimmer
- Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Accessories - Mega Mount™, Clear Embossing Powder, Niji Waterbrush, White Fun Flock, Mark Richards 2 and 3mm pearls and 2mm clear rhinestone stickers, Glossy Accents, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four, Remnant from Spellbinders Frameabilities Scalloped Frames, Crafter's Workshop Doodle Dots Stencil, Michael's Ribbon, Bow-Easy, Jolee's Snowflakes - Dimensional Stickers
That's it for today. Have a great week and see you back here bright and early on Thursday for the Shaker Challenge. Look HERE for how to participate. Thanks for stopping by to look and share!