And Kelli, our Design Team Leader, has really come up with some wonderful challenges for the next 2 months. They start this Thursday, October 1. Here is a list of the fun card challenges coming our way:
- Oct 1 -- Gratitude Cards - With Thanksgiving and Christmas on their way, this gives us time to get some cards ready for friends far and near.
- Oct 15 -- Shaker Cards - A chance for us at IO, to try out the new Shake- It Pouches designed by Mitra. They have self adhesive and come in kits with cards, envelopes, etc., or you can get the Shake-It Pouches on the side. Click HERE to see for yourself! Mine should be here soon and I can't wait to get started! You don't have to use these for your shaker card to participate.
- Nov 5 -- Wreath Cards - For the season, Christmas, etc. Another chance to get cards ready for the holidays if you like, or for any other occasion.
- Nov 19 -- Winter Cards - Another chance to create something by season or holiday.
All of you are invited to participate. The rules are the same:
- All Impression-Obsession stamps are to be used.
- Entries will be accepted until Saturday, October 3 at midnight.
- They are to be emailed to me using the Email Shirley link provided near the top of the second sidebar to the right.
- All participant's cards will be posted here and also permanently in our IO Customer Gallery in the very next sidebar over.
This time there will be a WINNER of an Impression-Obsession $25 Gift Certificate to be chosen from those participating using Random.org. The selection will be made on Monday, October 5, in a new post here.
The gift certificate is ready and I can't wait to see who will receive it!! They may want to try out the new Shake-It pouches, and even the Mega Mount and Cover-A-Card Stamps! So show us your beautiful Gratitude designs! I am off to finish my card for Thursday. It's a tutorial with Gratitude! I am all excited to see what you and the Design Time have created too. If you want some ideas, take a look at the Photo Albums to the right. See you all then!