Tuesday T&T Embossing With Dies
- Die cut 2 Vintage Ornaments using white remnant cardstock.
- Turned the top side down in the Fancy Ornament die and embossed them both.
- Used a Glue pen and glitter to high light the swirls on each.
- Die cut 2 tops from some left over gold foil paper.
- Attached to each ornament with Glossy Accents.
I knew I wanted a pine branch for them. To see how much of a branch I needed I created the background for my card front:
- Mounted a 4"X5.25" piece of white cardstock to a 4.25"X5.5" piece of red cardstock.
- Die cut 2 Pine Branches with green cardstock.
- Laid them out to see how I wanted to attach them.
- Added the branch on the right with 2 sided tape on the back.
- Added the branch on the left over that with 2 sided tape.
- Added glitter to the top to keep tape from attaching to the envelope later + it looks nice too!
Ornaments And Sentiment:
- Attached the ornaments with 2 sided tape.
- Cut the merry christmas in two, so I could layer the merry on top, then inked with Warm Red and stamped.
- Added 3 gold foil dots, left over from the ornament tops die cuts, to the lower right hand side. To me, when I see 3 dots at the end of words, they mean there is more to come...in this case on the inside!!
- Added remnant red satin picot ribbon bows to the tops of the ornaments. BTW, it matches IRL. :-)
That's it for today. Our next challenge begins on this Thursday and the details are below.
Happy Fall Y'all Challenge
This challenge starts on November 15. For those of you who aren't familiar with our challenges, the guidelines are below:
- Ending time for this challenge is Wednesday, November 21, at 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format at the end of the November 15 post.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate for use in our on-line store.
- The winner is picked using Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email that night.
- The winner's name will be posted with the DT Thursday post on November 22.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery under Card Galleries at the top of the page.
Have some fun, invite a friend to create too, have a stamping party and/or create your card using all IO stamps, and then post it using the Inlinkz at the bottom of the 11/15 challenge post. If you have questions please email me.
If you need inspiration you can check out the 2012 Card Galleries at the top of the blog. Also, there are direct links to their their DT posts, the stamps, and more card samples in our on-line store too!
Hope to see you all at our challenge next Thursday! Thanks for stopping by to look and share!