Tuesday T&T Add A Border
- Stamped Holly with Espresso Truffle and painted with Twinkling H2O's.
- Arm and holly in her hair were stamped again, painted, and mounted.
- Her wing, tiny dots on skirt, sleeve, and halo were highlighted with Halo glitter liner.
- The 'holly' dots on her skirt were done with a Twig Wreath Die Set and accented with Ruby glitter liner.
- The clouds are torn from leftover white cardstock. Torn edges were highlighted with glue pen and glitter.
- The scalloped die from the Flags Die Set was cut from white card stock.
- Merry Little Christmas was stamped with Espresso Truffles.
- Holly berries and leaves from Twig Wreath Die Set were done with white cardstock and painted with twinks. (Save cutout left by holly leaves for stencil on envelope shown below.)
- The berries and accents on the tag tails were done with Ruby glitter liner.
- CAC Nordic Christmas was stamped on white cardstock with Pistachio.
- It was trimmed to 4.25"X4.25"
- That was attached to a matching solid green piece of cardstock 4.5"X4.5".
- May Arts ribbon was added to the center of the background.
- 4 pieces of the shown die from of Border Duo 3 were done with white cardstock.
- They were placed like you see them.
- The X area you see in each circle was cut out and the circle finished with Glossy Accents. (Save the leftover 3 scallops from each piece for inside card frame shown below.)
- Finished size is 5.25"X5.25"
- The background was attached to that and a folded white piece of cardstock 4.5"X9.0" was attached to that.
- Holly with clouds was mounted on the left with 3D pop-dots.
- Bow was added to right side.
- Sentiment was added to bow with gold cord, 3D pop-dot and glue dot.
- Envy: Stencil left from holly leaves was used in the lower left-hand corner of envy with a dauber and Pistachio ink. The berries were done with Ruby glitter liner.
- Top Inside Card: (a) A frame for the top inside of card was done using the 4 leftover pieces of border. (b) A 1.5" square was cut from leftover CAC Nordic Christmas background was placed on that. (c) Holly leaves from Twig Wreath were painted and attached with a glue dot. Berries were added with Ruby glitter liner.
Thanks for stopping by to look. I'll see you back here on this Thursday for our "Nature Inspired Challenge". For more details on how to join in the fun read "Our Next Challenge" HERE.