Nature Inspired Challenge
A great new challenge and our DT members are ready for you to check out their blogs below. Let them know what you think while you are there:
- Daniela Dobson - She is having a drawing for a winner!!!
- Dina Kowal
- Jeanne Streiff
- Jenny Gropp
- Julie Koerber
- Kittie Caracciolo
- Laura Fulcher
- Vicki Garrett
- Ending time for this challenge is next Wednesday, September 26, at 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format at the end of this post.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate for use in our on-line store.
- The winner is picked using Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email that night.
- The winner's name will be announced on the September 27 post.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery under Card Galleries at the top of the page.
Have some fun, invite a friend to create too, have a stamping party and/or create your card using all IO stamps, and then post it using the Inlinkz at the bottom of today's post. If you have questions please email me. My email is right under my name near the top of the sidebar to your right.
If you need inspiration you can check out the Card Galleries at the top of the blog. Also, there are direct links to the stamps, their DT posts, and more card samples in our on-line store!
DT "It's All About The Dies" Blog Hop
Don't forget we have some wonderful new dies in our online store. If you can't wait for our hop, you can hop right to them HERE. Here are the details for the DT Dies Blog Hop:
- It will be next Wednesday, September 26, through Friday, September 28.
- There will be a winner drawing on each day for participants who comment on each DT blog for that day.
- The winner for each day will be announced in the next day's post.
- Each winner will be choosing 3 Dies of their choice!!!
AND YOU CAN FOLLOW US:For even more Impression Obsession news and inspiration find us on:
See you back here for the start of our DT "It's All About The Dies" Blog Hop on 09/26 and the winner of this week's challenge will be announced on the second day of the hop, on 09/27. Thanks for stopping by to look and share!