Our Design Team member is for today's DT Thursday? Not too long ago she announced she is a ShinHan Artisan and Product Education Specialist. The artist part is certainly no surprise, but recently she has also been known as a "Dirty Girl" and actually confessed to it herself. You will have to check out the details on her blog. She is a wonderful mother, home schools her 4 children, and is a full time missionary too. All of this and she does it well! I swear she must not require much sleep, if any!!
Have you guessed yet? If you've been following her blog, you are probably saying "that's Dina Kowal", and you and are so right!. Her latest post is as wonderful as ever and you can view it HERE. Thanks, Dina, for another great treat to one of your lovely works of art. Stop by Dina's blog, and let her know you were there!
World Card Making Day
Operation Write Home
Our next event will be this Saturday, October 1, when we celebrate World Card Making Day with Operation Write Home, by being part of their blog hop. I hope you will join us by starting HERE, and then stopping back by to say hi and to look at the cards I've created. They all have images from the NEW FAll-Winter Catalog.
It's A Costume Party Challenge
Our next challenge is scheduled for Thursday, October 6. If the rest of you would like a chance to win free stamps too, get busy out there and then post your card showing "It's A Costume Party" at the bottom of the October 6 post using the guidelines and Inlinkz. So get busy out there. Invite a friend. Have a stamping party. The instructions are below:
- Challenges are first and third Thursdays of the month
- Ending time for this challenge will be Wednesday, October 12, 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format and guidelines at the end of the post.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate for use in our on-line store.
- The winner is picked using Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email that night.
- The winner's name will be posted the next day on DT Thursday.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery under Card Galleries at the top of the page.
If you have questions please email me. My email is right under my name near the top of the sidebar to your right.
Thanks for stopping by to say hi and have some fun too!!