Cindy Messer at In Love With Paper is the winner of our "Hostess Gift" Challenge. Congratulations, Cindy, and happy shopping! If the rest of you missed all of the entries for the challenge, please check them out HERE!!
And time for you to try and guess which Design Team member is hostessing today's DT Thursday. She loves and uses Alesa Baker's stamps a lot. Alesa or not, her creations are always beautiful, and a lot of them are so feminine at the same time. She says her favorite colors are reds, pinks, shades of rose, and apple green. The art of designing cards runs in her family. Her mom also has a blog and creates beautiful cards too.
If you've ever looked around her blog, you are probably saying, "I think that's Julie Koerber", and you would be right!. A sneak peek of what she has for us today is below. When you see her warm and pretty Fall card using a NEW FALL stamp, HERE, you can only agree she is very talented, regardless of the season! Thanks, Julie, for a wonderful design to get us in the mood for some Fall stamping. Stop by Julie's blog, you all, and let her know you were there!
Two Happy Birthday To You Challenges
We will have two similar challenges starting on September 1. The first theme is "Happy Birthday To You" with Operation Write Home.:
- We will be having a drawing for that day for a $25 Gift Certificate, to say "Happy Birthday Operation Write Home".
- If you aren't familiar with their organization, they send cards made by people like you and me to troops overseas.
- Their birthday celebration will be all month.
- We are fortunate enough to be able to start off the party on September 1!!
- You can check out their blog, HERE.
- You can also check out how to send them your cards for troops (without glitter due to war zone security).
- You may also find it interesting to know that for the months of Sept., Oct., and Nov. they expect to spend $13,000 in shipping expenses. Donations can be as little as $11, and you can do so HERE.
Our regular scheduled "Happy Birthday To You Challenge" will also start September 1 and ends Wednesday evening, September 7, at 10 p.m. If the rest of you would like a chance to win free stamps too, get busy out there and then post your card wishing someone "Happy Birthday" here, at the bottom of the September 1 post using Inlinkz . So get busy out there. Invite a friend. Have a stamping party. Then add your card here at the bottom of the August 18 post. The instructions are below:
- Challenges are first and third Thursdays of the month
- Ending time for this challenge will be Wednesday, September 7, 10 p.m. EST.
- Use the Inlinkz thumbnail format and guidelines at the end of the post.
- The drawing is for a $25 Gift Certificate for use in our on-line store.
- The winner is picked using Random.org.
- The players are notified of the winner by email that night.
- The winner's name will be posted the next day on DT Thursday.
- All entries are posted in the Customer Card Gallery under Card Galleries at the top of the page.
If you have questions please email me. My email is right under my name near the top of the sidebar to your right. Thanks for joining us for DT Thursday and stopping by to look and share!