The first is one more week until our next challenge on Mar 4 - Easter Theme. You can find the rest of our challenge dates in the second sidebar to your left to help keep your creativity flowing. Now take a look at part of what is in store for you today:
The image above is only a sneak peak at the really wonderful technique that DT Member Dina Kowal has planned for today on her blog, Mama Dini's Stamperia. Her first post is already done. It's all about alcohol inks for backgrounds, dye inks, etc., and of course her beautiful card, etc. The card is posted and she is going to have a tutorial up later today too. Let me know what you think. I have just been over there and I am definitely going back to check out the tutorial. Look at her tabs on the top of her blog and check out her other tutorials. The lady is a born artist. Thanks, Dina, for sharing this with us!
Then join us for our "Easter Theme" challenge on Mar. 4 - Easter Theme, this next Thursday. If you would like to prepare early for the challenge, here are the guidelines:
- Impression Obsession stamps only.
- Please provide the names and/or stamp numbers with your email to me. If you have a problem find this information, sometimes I can help.
- Entries will be accepted until that Saturday, Mar. 6, at midnight, EST.
- You email your entry to me using the "Email Shirley" link provided near the top of the second sidebar to the right.
- All participant cards will be posted here and our Customer Gallery under the Card Galleries at the top of the page.
- The drawing will be on Sunday for a $25 Gift Certificate for use at our Online Store.
- The winner is chosen by Random.org.
I can't wait to see who plays next!! Hope your weekend is turning out great and thanks for stopping by all!