The image is Ocean Fish by Leigh Hannan. It was stamped on White cardstock with Brilliance Galaxy Gold, heat dried with a heat gun, then painted with watercolors. Spellbinders Large Circle and Large Scalloped Circle dies were used for the image and the scalloped background. Foil glue was applied to the fish and the air bubbles, followed by applying a transparent pearly foil. A dimensional clear finish was applied over that. 2mm yellow rhinestones were also applied to the top rear of the the fish. Brilliance Pearlescent Yellow was sponged around the edges.
The words are from the Leigh Hannan Clear Set Angelfish. They were stamped with Brilliance Galaxy Gold. Spellbinders Large Oval and Large Scallop dies were used for the words and the scalloped background.
The background for the cardfront is Bazzill Swimming Pool on the bottom and leftover remnants on top, from White cardstock used with a Cuttlebug Floral Borders die (It's what is left after you get your die cut). They look like waves to me! After I mounted them on the blue I attached that to Laid white cardstock. It has a presses lined pattern to it.
A hole was punched in the word oval and the May Arts ribbon was applied. Both the fish and words were mounted on the cardfront with 3D Pop Up Dots. A bow was tied and mounted. Orange 2mm and 3mm rhinestones were applied as a final touch.
- Stamps: F2169 Ocean Fish; MC183 Angel Fish
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Super Smooth and Laid Solar White; Bazzill Swimming Pool
- Inks: Galaxy Gold; Twinkling H2O's Dreamcicle, Lemon Drop, Mediterranean Blue, Icicles
- Accessories: Niji Waterbrush; Jones Tones Pearly Swirl Foil and Foil Glue; Spellbinders Large Circle/ Oval Dies and Large Circle/Oval Scallop Dies; Rangers Glossy Accents; May Arts Ribbon, Mark Richards Crystal Stickers Orange and Yellow Rhinestones; Cuttlebug Floral Border Die
The image is Pond Dragonfly by Leigh Hannan and was stamped on White cardstock with Brilliance Galaxy Gold and heat set. It was painted with watercolors. Stickles Yellow glitter glue was used to highlight the centers of the Lilies.
The background is Dreamweaver Water Lilies and was embossed using the Cuttlebug, the Spellbinders emboss pad, and the same White cardstock I used for the image. The Lilies were painted with watercolors and highlighted with the Yellow. It was mounted on Stardream Amethyst text weight paper.
The center strip was punched using Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch and mounted in the middle. The ribbon is by May Arts. The image was mounted using 3D Pop Up dots. The bow and button were mounted last using glue dots and then the yellow 2mm rhinestones were added.
- Stamps: F2302 Pond Dragonfly
- Stencil: Dreamweaver Water Lilies
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Super Smooth and Stardream Amethyst text weight
- Inks: Brilliance Galaxy Gold; Twinkling H2O's Cherry Sorbet, Sweet Thistle, Moss Agate
- Accessories: Niji Waterbrush; Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch; May Arts Ribbon; Heart 2 hole button, Mark Richards Crystal Stickers 2mm yellow rhinestones; Stickles Yellow glitter glue
Thanks so much for stopping by to look and share.